Monday, April 19, 2021

The Vocal Part Of Ministry!



'The Vocal Part Of Ministry.'

Titus 2:15. 

a)  These, then,

b)  Are the things you should teach.

c)  Encourage and rebuke with all authority. 

d)  Do not let anyone despise you. 

(This QT makes clear to me The Vocal  Part Of Ministry)

PRAY: For those people serving the Church with The Vocal Part Of Ministry.

----

'Jesus Knew Where He Was Going.'

Matthew 26:32.

a)  "But after I have risen,

b)  "I will go ahead of you,

c)  "Into Galilee."

(This Second one teaches me that Jesus Knew Where He Was Going)

PRAY: To know where we are going and not to lead a purposeless life. 

----

Chris. 

I am always Blessed when I read Matthew's Gospel because of its specifics and clarity! I really like to read through the Bible as it is. (In the same order, Book by Book, as it is given to us. God is the Author of His Word and I am sure that it is laid out in the order that He desires. As we love and read the Word of God more and more, we will also understand more and more!





 


The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...