Friday, April 9, 2021

God's Grace Teaches Us!



 'God's Grace Teaches Us.'

Titus 2:12. 

a)  To say "no" to ungodliness.

b)  To say "no" to worldly passions.

c)  To live lives in the Present Age that are:

1-Self-controlled.

2-Upright.

3-Godly. 

(This QT show me that God's Grace Teaches Us)

PRAY: To be taught by God's Grace.

-------------

'The Holding Power Of God.'

Isaiah 41:10.

a)  So do not fear,

b)  "For I Am with you;

c)  "Do not be dismayed,

f)  "For I Am your God.

g)  "I will strengthen you and help you;

h)  "I will uphold you with My Righteous Right Hand."

(This Second one teaches me about The Holding Power Of God)

PRAY: To Be Free From Fear.

--------------

Chris. 

There are many things, naturally, that we may feel dismayed about. The problem comes when we hold on to dismay. Dismay can open the door to many negative thoughts, emotions and actions. It is something that we need to bring to the Lord in Prayer and ask Him to help us. Unfortunately, retained dismay can lead to depression. Many people have the Fear of flying, if we have such fears God is able to help us. 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...