Wednesday, February 24, 2021

It Does Us Good To Remember!



 'It Does Us Good To Remember.'

Ephesians 2:12. 

a)  Remember that, at that time, you were separate from Christ.

b)  Excluded from the common wealth of Israel,

c)  And strangers to the Covenants of Promise.

d)  Having no hope

e)  And without God in the World. 

(This QT reminds me that It Does Us Good To Remember)

PRAY: For those people who are Without God In The World to come to Him. 

----

'In The Flesh.'

a)  i Timothy 3:16. Christ appeared in the flesh. 

b)  Ephesians 2:11. There are Gentiles in the flesh. 

c)  Ephesians 2:15. Christ set aside the Law in His Flesh. 

d)  Ephesians 2:3. The passions of the flesh were what we used to live in before we knew Christ. 

e)  1 Peter 4:1. Christ suffered in the flesh.

f)  Romans 7:5. We formerly lived in the realm of the flesh. 

g)  Galatians 2:20. I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by Faith in the Son of God Who loved me and gave Himself for me. 

(This Second one reminds me that I am still In The Flesh)

PRAY: For Grace and Strength to submit our flesh life to the Word of God and the Holy Spirit.

----

Chris.

Every time that we take Holy Communion we remember that Christ suffered in the flesh for us. The bread or biscuit is just a symbol, our mind goes to Christ. The wine reminds us of His shed Blood. this is all because of the amazing Love of God for us. We need to surrender all of our "rights and wrongs" to God and trust in His Amazing Love. 


The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...