Friday, February 12, 2021

Ask In The Name Of Jesus!



'Ask In The Name Of Jesus.'

John 14:14. 

a)  If you ask Me

b)  Anything in My Name,

c)  I will do it.

(This QT encourages me to Ask In The Name Of Jesus)

PRAY: Asking in the Name of Jesus.

----------

'We Need The Helper.'

John 15:26. 

a)  But when the Helper comes,

b)  Whom I will send to you 

c)  From the Father,

d)  The Spirit of Truth,

e)  Who proceeds from the Father,

f)  He  will bear witness about Me.

(This Second one reminds me that I Need The Helper)

PRAY: For the Helper to be with you.

 ----------

Chris.

When the Helper comes into our life, He is sent in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. He comes from Father God. He is the Spirit of Truth, there is no deception in Him at all! We cannot be filled with the Holy Spirit and be in deception at the same time! This reminds me of my need of God! A-God the Father. B-God the Son (The Lord Jesus Christ). C-God the Holy Spirit. 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...