Friday, February 5, 2021

Doing God's Works!



 'Doing God's Works.'

John 14:12, 

a)  "Most assuredly,

b)  "I say to you,

c)  "He who believes in Me

d)  "Will do the same things that I do.

e)  "Those who believe will do even greater things than these,

f)  "Because I am going to the Father,"

(This QT reminds me to be Doing God's Works)

PRAY: To be doing what God wants you to do.

----

!An Eternal Place Prepared For The Believer.'

John 14:2.

a)  "My Father's House has many rooms;

b)  "If that were not so,

c)  "Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?"

(Through this Second one I know that there is An Eternal Place Prepared For The Believer)

PRAY: For the assurance of Eternal Life.

----

Chris. 

Reading John's Gospel also gives us confidence of having Eternal Life if we are a True Believer. The Way of the Gospel and the Truth of the Gospel are both very clear. The tragedy is that some manipulative "servants of god" are tricking and deceiving people away from the simplicity of the Gospel in an effort to fill their own pockets and make their own fame. We should not be afraid of exposing such people within the True Church, thus protecting it. 


The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...