Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Plead My Cause Oh Lord!


 'Plead My Cause O Lord.'

Psalm 35:1. 

a)  Plead my cause, O Lord,

b)  With them that strive with me:

c)  Fight against them

d)  That fight against me. 

(This QT reminds me of the Prayer: Plead My Cause O Lord)

PRAY: Bringing our case to the Lord. 

-----------------------------

'Christ The Reality.'

Colossians 2:17. 

a)  For these rules 

b)  Are only shadows 

c)  Of the reality yet to come.

d)  And Christ Himself is that reality. 

(This Second one makes me give Thanks to God for Christ The Reality)

PRAY: To trust Christ The Reality. 

--------------------------------

Chris.

The New Testament rules mentioned here in Colossians, as well as in other places, are only shadows of that which is to come. They will all be fulfilled when Christ Jesus returns. They are important and are to be obeyed as a Testimony to the Saving Grace of the Lord, but they are temporary. We, as True Believers, look forward to the Day when we fully inherit the New Heavens and the New Earth!

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...