Tuesday, October 20, 2020

More Of Caleb's Generosity And Kindness!



'More Of Caleb's Generosity And Kindness.'

Judges 1:15.

a)  She said to him:

b)  "Give me a Blessing

c)  "Since you have set me in the Land of the Negeb,

d)  "Give me also springs of water."

e)  And Caleb gave her the upper springs and the lower springs. 

(This QT tells me More Of Caleb's Generosity And Kindness)

PRAY: To be generous and kind. 

----------------------------

'Roots Are Important.'

Matthew 13:6

a)  But when the sun came up,

b)  The plants were scorched, 

c)  And they withered

d)  Because they had no root.

(Through this Second one I see that Roots Are Important)

PRAY: To have the right kind of roots in our lives. 

-----------------------------

Chris. 

The Sun is incredibly powerful! I am not, here, going into all the powerful aspects of the Sun, I just want to express the amazing consistency of God's Creation. Surely, He makes all things well! He gives roots to the plants and trees that we need so that they may receive moisture from the ground and He gives the sunshine to ripen them! 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...