Thursday, April 4, 2019

Ready To Welcome The Lord!


'Ready To Welcome The Lord.'
Song of Solomon 5:5.
a)  I rose to open to my Beloved,
b)  And my hands dripped with myrrh,
c)  And my fingers with liquid myrrh,
d)  On the handle of the bolt. 
(Through this QT I want to be Ready To Welcome The Lord)
PRAY: To be Ready To Welcome The Lord daily. 
-----
'God Raised Jesus From The Dead.'
Acts 2:32.
a)  God raised Jesus from the dead,
b)  We are all 
c)  Witnesses of this. 
(This Second one causes me to proclaim that God Raised Jesus From The Dead)
PRAY: For Boldness to tell people that God Raised Jesus From The Dead as we witness the Gospel to them. 
-----
Chris.
The Lord Jesus wants us to be ready to welcome Him. The Bible tells us that He is returning for His people to take us together to be with Him. Individual Believers and the Churches need to have the reality of the Lord's return in their hearts. If we are ready to meet the Lord, it means that we will be preparing ourselves in line with the His Word. 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...