Sunday, April 7, 2019

Do Not Miss The Lord!


'Do Not Miss The Lord.'
Song of Solomon 5:6. 
a)  I opened the door to my love,
b)  But He had already gone!
c)  My heart went out to Him as He spoke.
d)  I looked for Him,
e)  But did not find Him. 
f)  I called Him
g)  But He did not answer me. 
(This QT alerts me: Do Not Miss The Lord)
PRAY: Not to miss the Lord.
--------
'Pray For Missions To Israel.'
Acts 2:36. 
a)  The whole Jewish Nation
b)  Must know for sure
c)  That God has made this Jesus,
d)  Both Lord and Christ.
e)  He is the One you nailed to a Cross.
(Through this Second one I am reminded to Pray For Missions To Israel)
PRAY: For Missions To Israel.
--------
Chris.
There is a very lovely expression here: 'My heart went out to Him as He spoke!' Does this happen to us when our Lord speaks to us? I am afraid that too many Believers in the modern 'western' style culture already have locked hearts. These people are very much 'in control' of their lives. Even though the Lord may still speak to them, it is very difficult for them to respond to Him. We should unlock our hearts and always be ready to respond to Him. 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...