Tuesday, December 4, 2018

The Secret That Apostle Paul Learned!


'The Secret That Apostle Paul Learned.'
Philippians 4:12.
a)  I know how to live when I am poor,
b)  And I know how to live when I have plenty.
c)  I have learned the secret
d)  Of being happy at any time in everything that happens, 
e)  When I have enough to eat
f)  And when I go hungry,
g)  When I have more than I need
h)  And when I do not have enough.
(This QT teaches me that Apostle Paul Learned some hard lessons, The Secrets That Apostle Paul Learned)
PRAY: That we will learn any lessons that God wants us to learn.
---------------
'The Law And The Commandment.'
Romans 7:12.
a)  Are:
b)  Holy. 
c)  Righteous.
d) Good.
(This Second one reveals that The Law And The Commandment are so beneficial for me)
PRAY: Thanking God for The Law And The Commandment.
---------------
Chris.
There is a deceiving power of sin! Many people do not realise this when they are still in their sins. During the times before we have the Assurance that our sins are forgiven, there is a deceptive power working within us, telling us that "everything is OK!", when in frank reality, it is not. This is where God's Grace and Forgiveness comes in: If we confess our sins to Him, He is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from them.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...