Tuesday, December 25, 2018

All Needs Supplied!


'All Needs Supplied.'
Philippians 4:19. 
a)  My God
b)  Will supply 
c)  All your needs
d)  According to His Riches in Glory
e)  In Christ Jesus.
(This QT tells me: All Needs Supplied)
PRAY: With Thanksgiving to God about our needs.
-------------
'Calling Upon And Crying To The Lord.'
2 Samuel 22:7. 
a)  In my distress 
b)  I called upon the Lord,
c)  And cried to my God:
d)  And He did hear my voice
e)  Out of His Temple,
f)  And my cry did enter into His Ears. 
(This Second one reminds me about Calling Upon And Crying To The Lord)
PRAY: Calling upon and crying to the Lord when we are in distress.
-------------
Chris. 
There are some times when we need to cry to our God in our Prayer. This is definitely not the 'norm', but there are such times. When we face such times, we should not refrain, rather we should deeply enter into that needed Prayer, I am sure that God answers such prayers. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...