Friday, December 21, 2018

More Than Enough!


'More Than Enough.'
Philippians 4:18. 
a)  I have received full payment 
b)  And have more than enough. 
c)  I am amply supplied
d)  Now that I have received from Epaphroditus 
e)  The gifts you sent.
f)  They are a fragrant offering,
g)  An acceptable sacrifice,
h)  Pleasing to God. 
(This QT teaches me that Apostle Paul sometimes had More Than Enough)
PRAY: Thanking God for His Provision.
----------
'Gracious God.'
Philippians 4:19. 
a)  And my God
b)  Shall supply every need of yours
c)  According to His Riches in Glory
d)  In Christ Jesus.
(Through this Second one I give thanks to Gracious God)
PRAY: Giving Thanks to Gracious God.
----------
Chris.
God wants to be personal with us, so that we can refer to Him as 'my God'. Apostle Paul knew Him in this way, it is obvious from his Teaching that he wants all of us to have the same personal experience of God too. When we can claim that God is 'our God', that really encourages our Faith. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...