Monday, December 17, 2018

I Want You To Receive A Reward!


'I Want You To Receive A Reward.'
Philippians 4:17. 
a)  I do not say this
b)  Because I want a gift from you.
c)  Rather, 
d)  I want you to receive a reward
e)  For your kindness.
(This QT reveals the pure heart of Apostle Paul again, I Want You To Receive A Reward)
PRAY: For God's Blessing upon others, especially other True Believers.
-------
'God Does Know About It.'
Acts 10:4. 
a)  Cornelius stared at the Angel in fear
b)  And asked: "What is it Lord?"
c)  The Angel answered:
d)  "Your prayers and gifts to the poor
e)  "Have been received by God
f)  "As a Memorial Offering."
(This Second one teaches me that God Does Know About It)
PRAY: To be led by the Lord in our Prayers and Giving.
-------
Chris.
How wonderful! An Angel spoke to Cornelius! This is a very encouraging Scripture. It makes me realize and reminds me that God still speaks to His People today. This Message was specifically regarding Cornelius' giving. Whenever we give with a pure motive, this is surely pleasing to God. How wonderful to know that God always sees and knows. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...