Wednesday, April 11, 2018

A Terrible Mistake!


'A Terrible Mistake.'
Genesis 19:26.
a)  But his wife
b)  Looked back behind him,
c)  And she became
d)  A pillar of salt. 
(Through this QT I want to be careful and not make A Terrible Mistake)
PRAYER: For God to help us not to make any Terrible Mistakes.
----------
'Salvation, Preservation And Restoration.'
Isaiah 49:8.
a)  Thus says the Lord:
b)  "In an acceptable time I have heard you,
c)  "And in the Day of Salvation I have helped you;
d)  "I will keep you
e)  "I will give you as a Covenant to the people.
f)  "To establish the land,
g)  "To cause to inherit the desolate heritages."
(This Second one reveals God's Heart for His People: Salvation, Preservation and Restoration)
PRAYER: For the Salvation, Preservation and Restoration of our family, Church and city.
----------
Chris.
I know most of my own weaknesses! One of the things that I want to avoid is making any terrible mistake because of those weaknesses. As a human being, Redeemed by the Blood of Jesus Christ and trusting daily in the Grace of God, I know and experience God's Help in my daily life. I pray that I shall not make any terrible mistakes, especially those mistakes that may hurt or offend other people. 



Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...