Friday, April 6, 2018

Have Mouths That Bless One Another!


'Have Mouths That Bless One Another.'
Galatians 5:15. 
a)  If, however, you bite and devour one another,
b)  Take care
c)  That you are not consumed by one another. 
(This QT is a reminder to Have Mouths That Bless One Another)
PRAYER: For self-control in the area of our speech.
-------
'My Cause Is With The Lord.'
Isaiah 49:4. 
a)  I said: "I have worked, but how hopeless it is!
b)  "I have used up my strength
c)  "But have accomplished nothing.
d)  "Yet I can trust the Lord to defend my cause;
e)   "He will reward me for what I do."
(Through this Second one I know that My Cause Is With The Lord)
PRAYER: To trust the Lord to defend our cause.
-------
Chris.
We should pray for self-control in the area of our speech. The Bible tells us that if we are able to control what we say, then we should be able to control every other part of our body well enough. Frankly, we do not have to trust a person who had no self-control over their speech. Frequent angry speech, or gossip is surely a sign of a person with no self-control. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...