Wednesday, April 4, 2018

They Could Not Understand!


'They Could Not Understand.'
John 6:42. 
a)  They said: "Isn't this Jesus, the son of Joseph?
b)  "We know his father and mother.
c)  "How can He say:
d)  " 'I came down from Heaven'?"
(This QT shows me that {understandably} They Could Not Understand)
PRAYER: For the Gospel to be clearly presented in our Churches so that the non-Believers can understand it.
-----
Our Covenant Making God.'
Psalm 89:3. 
a)  "I have made a Covenant
b)  "With My Chosen Servant,
c)  "I have sworn this oath
d)  "To My Servant David:"
(Through this Second one I know that I can trust Our Covenant Making God)
PRAYER: To put our trust in Our Covenant Making God.
-----
Chris.
Although Jesus sometimes spoke amazing Words that could not be understood by His listeners, our presentation of the Gospel should not be like that! The Gospel needs to be clearly proclaimed in our Churches and by our Churches to the World. This simple Gospel still has the same life-changing power as it had in the days when Jesus walked upon the Earth. Whether as a Church, or by personal testimony, we can still proclaim the Gospel. We also need to remember that the Gospel means "Good News" and that is how it should be presented and proclaimed; as "Good News"!

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...