Sunday, November 6, 2016

The Lord's Silent Guests!


'The Lord's Silent Guests.'
John 21:12.
a)  The Lord called the Disciples to come and eat breakfast.
b)  None of the Disciples dared to ask Jesus: "Who are You?"
c)  They knew it was the Lord.
(This QT teaches me about The Lord's Silent Guests, they knew it was the Lord)
------------
'John Testified About Jesus.'
John 1:15. 
a)  John testified about Jesus when he shouted to the crowds.
b)  John said: "This is the One I was talking about."
c)  "When I said Someone is coming after me."
d)  "He is far Greater than I am."
e)  "He existed long before me."
(This Second one shows me when John Testified About Jesus)
------------
Chris. 
Here is one of the clearest Testimonies regarding the Lord Jesus Christ that is included in the Scriptures. The Testimony is directly concerning the Lord and was spoken (indeed shouted) by John the Baptist. We find from this Testimony that Jesus Christ is the One - He is unique. Jesus Christ is far greater than John the Baptist. We also find that He existed long before John the Baptist was born.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...