Wednesday, November 30, 2016

King Asa's Good Ways!


'King Asa's Good Ways.'
2 Chronicles 14:7. 
a)  He was a restorer of cities.
b)  He sought the Lord - so the Lord gave him the land.
c)  The Lord gave Asa and the people rest on every side. 
d)  The Lord's people built and prospered.
(This QT reminds me about King Asa's Good Ways)
-----------------
'We Really Need The Lord.'
Psalm 127:1. 
a)  Unless the Lord builds the house. 
b)  They labour in vain who build it. 
c)  Unless the Lord guards the City. 
d)  The watchman stays awake in vain.
(This Second one clearly informs me that I Really Need The Lord)
-----------------
Chris. 
It always benefits me, and I am sure it can benefit and Bless every reader of this QT when I consider the Good Ways of Bible Characters. When we consider these folks and their good ways we can learn many good lessons for our own lives, families and churches! Because of King Asa's Good Ways there was restoration - rebuilding and prosperity. Let us learn and restore, rebuild and prosper. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...