Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Jesus Knows My Thoughts!


'Jesus Knows My Thoughts.'
Matthew 9:4. 
a)  Jesus knew their thoughts.
b)  Jesus knows our thoughts too. (Matthew 12:25: Knowing their thoughts, Jesus told them; every kingdom divided against itself is headed for destruction, and no city or house divided against itself shall stand. John 2:24-25: Jesus, however, would not entrust Himself to them, since He knew them all and because He did not need anyone to testify to testify about man; for He Himself knew what was in man)
c)  Jesus knows when we think evil in our hearts.
(This QT reminds me that Jesus Knows My Thoughts)
------------
'Our Life Giving God.'
John 5:21. 
a)  The Father raises the dead. 
b)  The Father gives them Life. (Deuteronomy 32:39: See now that I alone am He; there is no God but Me. I bring death and I give Life; I wound and I heal. No-one can rescue anyone from My Hand. Romans 4:17: Abraham believed in God Who gives Life to the dead)
c)   The Son also.
d)  Gives Life. John 6:33: For the Bread of God is the One Who comes down from Heaven and gives Life to the World.
e)  To anyone He wants to. (Romans 8:11: And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead lives in you, then He who raised Christ from the dead will also bring your mortal bodies to life through His Spirit who lives in you)
(This Second one gives me Joy: Our Life Giving God)
------------
Chris. 
Division always brings destruction. Something or someone dies after a division because there is a source of Life. This can refer to a marriage, a friendship, a business colleague or a Church. Especially, after a painful division, it is difficult for a Church to heal, it can honestly take generations to heal a painful division that may have only taken thirty minutes to decide and take. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...