Monday, November 7, 2016

Going In The Wrong Direction!


'Going In The Wrong Direction.'
Jeremiah 8:6. 
a)  I listen to their conversations. 
b)  I do not hear a word of truth.
c)  Is anyone sorry for doing wrong?
d)  No man relents of his evil.
e)  No man says: "What have I done?"
f)  Every man turns to his own (sinful) course.
g)  Like a horse plunging headlong into battle. 
(This QT reveals what it's like when people are Going In The Wrong Direction)
-------------
'He Is The One.'
John 1:30.
a)  The Lamb of God is the One that John Baptist was talking about:
b)  A Man is coming after me. 
c)  Who is far greater than I am.
d)  He existed long before me.
(This Second one reminds me that He (Jesus) Is The One)
-------------
Chris. 
No man says: 'What have I done?' It seems that when God's People go in the wrong direction with their lives that they encounter badness even though they are looking for goodness. No matter what it is, if we turn to a sinful course with our lives, we encounter badness and evil. This is not a 'trial of our faith', it is what happens when we choose a sinful course. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...