Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The Lord's Declaration!


'The Lord's Declaration.'
Isaiah 45:23. 
a)  I have sworn by My Own Name. 
b)  I have spoken the Truth. 
c)  I will never go back on My Word.
d)  Every knee will bend to Me. 
e)  Every tongue will confess allegiance to Me.
(This QT teaches me The Lord's Declaration)
--------------
'A Part Of King David's Christlikeness.'
Psalm 89:27. 
a)  I will make Him.
b)  My Firstborn Son.
c)  The mightiest King on Earth.
(This Second one reveals A Part Of King David's Christlikeness)
--------------
Chris. 
Every tongue will confess allegiance to the Lord Jesus. This is a part of Isaiah's Prophecy regarding the Lord Jesus Christ. We live in days when many folk are disappointed in their National Leaders. There is 'rumbling discontent' amongst the people. As True Believers our responsibility firstly is to Pray. To Pray for God's Will to be done in the political arenas of His World. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...