Friday, March 11, 2016

It Is The Power Of God!


'It Is The Power Of God.'
1 Corinthians 1:18. 
a)  The Preaching of the Cross. 
b)  Is foolishness.
c)  To those people.
d)  Who are perishing.
e)  But to us who are being Saved. 
f)  It is the Power of God. 
(This QT convinces me that It Is The Power Of God that Saves)
--------
'Made Alive.'
Colossians 2:13. 
a)  This is for us. 
b)  We were dead in our trespasses. 
c)  We were dead in the uncircumcision of our flesh. 
d)  God has made us alive.
e)  Together with Christ. 
f)  Having forgiven us all trespasses. 
(Through this Second one I am grateful for being Made Alive)
--------
Chris.
I like this Bible phrase "us who are being Saved". This includes a very important understanding about our Salvation. That is the fact that God has not finished with me yet. I have been "Saved", I am being "Saved', and I will be "Saved". As I walk with the Lord there is some kind of process from God, the end result of which is that I will be "Saved". I should always welcome God's Process in my life. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...