Sunday, March 20, 2016

By The Power Of God!


'By The Power Of God.'
2 Corinthians 13:4. 
a)  Jesus Christ made Himself weak when He died on the Cross.
b)  But He lives now by God's Power. 
c)  We also are weak in Him. 
d)  But we shall live with Him. 
e)  By the Power of God.
f)  For and towards you.
(Through this QT I know that I need to live By The Power Of God)
----------------
'Believe In The Lord Jesus.'
Acts 16:31. 
a)  These were the Words of Paul and Silas after God sent the earthquake. 
b)  The keeper of the prisoners.
c)  Wanted to know what to do. 
d)  He was so fearful.
e)  Because all the prisoners could escape. 
f)  Whatever our situation.
g)  Here is what we need to do. 
h)  Believe in the Lord Jesus.
i)  And keep on Believing. 
(This Second one encourages me to Believe In The Lord Jesus)
----------------
Chris. 
By the Power of God we can live and do His Will. I know that in my own strength and ability I am now weak. I need the Power of God and not my own vain human effort. The Longer I live, the more I realise, that I need the Power of God. I would suggest that we all need the Power of God to live by. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...