Friday, February 19, 2016

The Amazing Eternal City!



'The Amazing Eternal City.'
Revelation 21:21. 
a)  The twelve gates were twelve pearls.
b)  Each gate made of a single pearl. 
c)  The Great Street of the City.
d)  Was pure gold. 
e)  Transparent as glass.
(This QT gives me a partial picture of The Amazing Eternal City)
---
'Do Not Rely On Keeping The Law.'
Galatians 3:10.
a)  Everyone who relies on keeping the works of the Law.
b)  Is under a curse. 
c)  It is written:
d)  Cursed and condemned to destruction. 
e)  Is everyone who does not abide.
f)  By all things written in the Book of the Law. 
g)  And do them. 
(Through this Second one I affirm this Truth: Do Not Rely On Keeping The Law)
---
Chris. 
The Great Street of the City is transparent as glass. In His Ways God is sometimes mysterious but always transparent. His desire of us is that we are transparent too. It should never be something shameful for us to say that we need prayer, or we need help, or we need a rest. God is perfect in transparency, we are not. For me, naturally, it is not easy to say that I need prayer or help. I have always tried to endure and win! But, as I grow older I learn that I need to be transparent. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...