Monday, February 22, 2016

I Looked!


'I Looked.'
Jeremiah 4:23-26. 
a)  Jeremiah 4:23. I looked on the Earth and it was formless and void. 
b)  Jeremiah 4:23. I looked to the Heavens and they had no light. 
c)  Jeremiah 4:24. I looked on the mountains, and behold they were quaking and all the hills moved to and fro. 
d)  Jeremiah 4:25. I looked, and behold there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens had fled. 
e)  Jeremiah 4:26. I looked, and behold, the fruitful land was a wilderness. 
f)  Jeremiah 4:26. All its cities were pulled down before the Lord.
g)  Jeremiah 4:26. Before His fierce anger. 
(This QT reveals to me how Jeremiah saw... I Looked)
-------
'Christ Rejected.'
John 1:11. 
a)  Jesus came to His Own People. 
b)  Those people who were His Own. 
c)  Did not receive Him. 
(This Second one gives rejected people Hope - Christ Rejected)
-------
Chris. 
The mountains were quaking and all the hills moved to and fro. This must have been a very awesome and powerful experience for Jeremiah and any other folks there around. When there is a strong earthquake we can only think of God, and how much we need His help. It is amazing how quickly we forget God when the earthquake goes away. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...