Tuesday, June 10, 2014

We Should Speak Blessing To God's People!


'We Should Speak Blessing To God's People.'
Numbers 6:22-26.
a)  Numbers 6:22. This was and is the Word of the Lord.
b)  Numbers 6:23. This was the spoken Blessing that the Priesthood were to speak over God's Children.
c)  Numbers 6:24. The Lord Bless you and Keep you.
d)  Numbers 6:25. The Lord make His Face shine on you and be Gracious to you.
e)  Numbers 6:26. The Lord lift up His Countenance upon you and give you Peace.
(This QT reminds me that I Should Speak Blessing To God's People)
----------------
'We Should Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel.'
Romans 1:16.
a)  We should not be ashamed of the Gospel of Christ.
b)  It is the Power of God to Salvation.
c)  To everyone who Believes.
d)  To the Jew and the Gentile.
(Through this Second one I know that I Should Not Be Ashamed Of The Gospel)
----------------
Chris.
I know that the Lord has been so Gracious to me, and I am sure that every True Believer can say the same thing. We should always be grateful to God for His Grace. What I long to experience is the reality of those Words of Blessing that the Lord make His Face Shine on me.

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...