Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Objects To Worship!


'Objects To Worship.'
Isaiah 44:9.
a)  Some people make objects to worship.
b)  They love to make these objects but they are useless and worth nothing.
c)  God is the First and the Last, there are no other.
(This QT teaches and reminds me about Objects To Worship)
--------
'No Need To Fear.'
Psalm 27:1.
a)  The Lord is my Light.
b)  The Lord is the One Who saves me.
c)  Why should I be afraid of anyone?
d)  The Lord is the Strength of my life.
e)  Of whom shall I be afraid?
(This Second one calms me: No Need To Fear)
--------
Chris.
No need to fear! This powerful little phrase is often heard in these days of conflict in home and Nations. It is often heard in doctors' surgeries where patients are told not to be afraid of their sicknesses. It is also spoken to some people who are doing something for the first time. Yes, there is no need to fear.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...