Sunday, June 22, 2014

Do I Love God?


'Do I Love God?'
1 John 4:20-21.
a)  If I say that I love God.
b)  But I hate my brother.
c)  I am a liar.
d)  If a person does not love their brother whom they have seen.
e)  How can that person love God Whom they have not seen?
f)  We have this Commandment from God.
g)  If we love God.
h)  We are to love our brother also.
(This QT causes me self-examination: Do I Love God?)
----------------
'Assurance Of Life Everlasting.'
John 14:19.
a)  Jesus was going away.
b)  He said that in a little while the World would see Him no more.
c)  He told His Disciples (they were True Believers) that they would see Him again.
d)  Because Christ lives eternally.
e)  They would also have Eternal Life.
(This Second one gives me Assurance Of Life Everlasting)
----------------
Chris.
One of the greatest miracles of Life in God's Kingdom is that we can love God Whom we have not seen. If we just pause and ponder over this fact we will surely be in awe of God. This is His Miracle in our lives, it is all a part of receiving Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour. The Bible tells us that Jesus Christ is the only way to the Father.

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...