Monday, April 7, 2014

We Can Be Changed!


‘We Can Be Changed.’
2 Corinthians 3:17-18.
a)    The Lord is the Spirit.
b)     Where the Spirit of the Lord is.
c)     There is freedom.
d)    We all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s Glory.
e)     Are being transformed into His Image with ever – increasing Glory.
f)      This comes from the Lord, the Spirit.
(Through this QT I know that I Can Be Changed)
---------- 
‘Atonement.’
a)    Leviticus 17:10-11. It is the Blood that makes Atonement for the soul.
b)     Leviticus 19:22. The priest can make Atonement for the people.
c)     Leviticus 23:28. No work should be done on the Day of Atonement.
d)    Leviticus 25:9. A trumpet should be sounded on the Day of Atonement.
e)     Numbers 5:8. Can be made for the wrong doer.
f)      Numbers 6:11. Can be made for the sinning Nazirite.
g)     Numbers 8:12 & 21. Can be made for the Levites.
h)    Numbers 8:19; 15:25; Ezekiel 45:17. Can be made for the people of Israel.
i)      Numbers 15:28. Can be made for the unintentional sinner.
j)      Ezekiel 45:20. Can be made for the Temple.
k)    Acts 27:9. Was made on a certain day.
l)      Romans 3:25; 5:11; Hebrews 2:17. Christ is our Atonement Offering.
(Through this Second one I value my Atonement through Christ)
---------- 
Chris.

One of the things that can trouble me most is sin that is unintentional. Of course I hate sin I do not want to sin but sometimes I do. This is writing about intentional sin. When this happens I have confidence in 1 John 1:9 that I can be changed and forgiven. If I sin unintentionally it troubles me very much and I come to the Cross and ask for the Lord’s Grace and Help.





Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...