Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Let It Remain In Us!

'Let It Remain In Us.'
1 John 2:24-25.
a)  This is our responsibility.
b)  See what we have heard from the beginning (the Truth) remains in us.
c)  If we do this we will remain in the Son and the Father.
d)  Eternal Life is what Jesus Christ Promised us.
(This QT encourages me to Let It Remain In Us)
------
'No One Else Is Edified.'
1 Corinthians 14:17.
a)  If we are Giving Thanks publicly in a Prayer language.
b)  We are Giving Thanks well enough. 
c)  But no one else is edified.
(Through this Second one I understand that No One Else Is Edified)
------
Chris.
I desire strongly to let the Truth of God's Word remain in me. There is so much that the Word of God gives to me. When I read the Word of God I receive Faith, I receive Understanding, I receive Truth that gives me Freedom and also I receive an abundance of Grace.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...