Saturday, April 5, 2014

Among Those Appointed!


‘Among Those Appointed.’
Romans 1:6.
a)    We are among those people.
b)    Who are appointed to belong to Jesus Christ.
c)     Who are also the “called” of Jesus Christ.
(Through this QT I thank God that I am Among Those Appointed)
-------- 
‘Amazing Creator God.’
Ecclesiastes 3:11.
a)    God makes everything beautiful in its time.
b)    God also give people a sense of what He has been doing through the Ages.
c)     We cannot, however, figure out what God has done from the Beginning to the End.
(This Second one causes me to be in wonder of Amazing Creator God)
-------- 
Chris.
One of the most convincing and encouraging parts of my Faith life is that God gives me assurance that I am among those appointed. Not only is this a true fact but also He puts me into Fellowship with those people who can share a mutual Faith life with me. Surely this stimulates my Thanksgiving and Praise to God.


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...