Sunday, May 8, 2011

Three People Whom I Respect!


‘Three People Whom I Respect.’
Proverbs 16:31-32.
a) The old person who lives in Righteousness.
b) The person who is slow to be angry.
c) The person who has control over their own spirit.
(Through this QT I find Three People Whom I Respect)
----
‘Exalt And Extol The Lord.’
a) 1 Chronicles 16:28-29. All the Nations of the Earth.
b) Psalm 50:23. As we sacrifice thank offerings to Him.
c) John 15:8. By bearing much fruit.
(This Second one calls me to Exalt And Extol The Lord)
----
Chris.
We are to exalt and extol the Lord. This is not something that we simply give mental assent to – it is something that we are to physically do. The entirety of our Worship Life is about exalting and extolling the Lord. By Worship I do not mean our Praise Songs only, I mean our lives as the Church.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...