Tuesday, August 30, 2016

See What I Did!


'See What I Did!'
Jeremiah 7:12. 
a)  The Lord did this.
b)  At His Place.
c)  Where He had set His Name. 
d)  In Shiloh.
e)  See what He did.
f)  Because of the wickedness.
g)  Of His People. 
(This QT makes me pay attention to the Lord Who said: See What I Did)
-------------------------
'Do Not Shirk Work.'
John 5:17. 
a)  Jesus was speaking.
b)  My Father has been Working. 
c)  Until now. 
d)  And I have been working also.
(This Second one reminds me: Do Not Shirk Work)
-------------------------
Chris. 
See what the Lord did. Our God is a Living God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit are all alive and active. God will surely tangibly Bless those people who obey and please Him, it is His Promise to do so. We are sometimes tempted to forget this fact that God is a Living God. The Lord still "does" things today and it is recorded that both the Father and the Son work.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...