Friday, August 19, 2016

Glory To God In The Highest!


'Glory To God In The Highest.'
Luke 2:14. 
a)  Glory to God in the Highest.
b)  And on Earth, Peace.
c)  Among those people. 
d)  With whom God is pleased. 
(This QT makes me exclaim and sing: Glory To God In The Highest)
----------------
'God Finds And Rectifies Faults.'
Hebrews 8:8. 
a)  God find fault with His Old Testament People when He says:
b)  'Behold, the days are coming', declares the Lord.
c)  When I will establish a New Covenant.
d)  With the House of Israel. 
e)  And with the House of Judah.
(This Second one encourages me: God Finds And Rectifies Faults)
----------------
Chris.
This morning, as I am writing this QT, in my heart there is a song that I recently learned in the Church. Old words, but a new tune. The refrain in simply: "Glory to God in the highest!" The words are Biblical and the tune is anointed, the result is a lovely Praise Song that gives Glory to God. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...