Saturday, August 27, 2016

I See My House!


'I See My House!'
Jeremiah 7:11. 
a)  Has this House. 
b)  Which is called by My Name.
c)  Become a den of thieves in your eyes?
d)  Behold, I, even I.
e)  Have seen it says the Lord. 
(This QT reminds me of my Living God: I See My House)
------------------------
Our Motive For Ministry.'
John 21:17. 
a)  Three times in his restoration process.
b)  Jesus asked Peter.
c)  "Do You love Me?"
d)  Peter was grieved by this.
e)  Peter replied to the Lord that He (the Lord) knew that Peter loved Him.
f)  Peter proclaimed that the Lord knew all things.
g)  Peter proclaimed that the Lord knew of his love for Him. 
h)  Jesus told Peter to feed His Sheep.
(This Second one reveals what should be Our Motive For Ministry)
------------------------
Chris. 
The Lord sees everything that goes on in His House. I am sure that many of the things that He sees please Him. There are, sometimes, things that He sees that do not please Him. We can read about these things right through the Bible. God highly prizes His Name, His House and His People. He is a Jealous God, let us not displease Him by our behaviour or activity in His House. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...