Thursday, August 18, 2016

Going, Believing And Healing!


'Going, Believing And Healing.'
Matthew 8:13. 
a)  Jesus said to the Centurion. 
b)  Go your way. 
c)  As you have Believed. 
d)  So let it be done for you. 
e)  The servant was healed.
f)  That same hour. 
(This QT teaches me about Going, Believing And Healing)
--------------
'I  Am Has Sent Me.'
Exodus 3:14. 
a)  God said to Moses.
b)  I Am that I Am.
c)  This is what you shall say to the Children of Israel.
d)  I Am has sent me to you. 
(This Second one reveals God's Call: I Am Has Sent Me)
--------------
Chris. 
The servant was healed. There are many similar sentences written in the Bible. God (The Father; Jesus Christ; The Holy Spirit) were so often recorded as being a source of healing. There are too many classifications and examples of healing for anything to be written here. Sufficient for today I write: God Still Heals People!

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...