Monday, June 13, 2016

Simple And Clear!


'Simple And Clear.'
Matthew 7:1.
a)  Do not judge others.
b)  And you.
c)  Will not be judged. 
(Today's QT is very Simple And Clear)
---------------
'Overfamiliarity With God.'
Luke 10:22.
a)  All things have been handed over to Christ. 
b)  By the Father. 
c)  No one knows Who the Son is.
d)  Except the Father.
e)  No one truly knows the Father.
f)  Except the Son.
g)  And to anyone whom the Son chooses to reveal Him. 
(This Second one makes me want to avoid Overfamiliarity With God)
---------------
Chris. 
I really want to Honour and Respect God for Who He is! I do not want to belittle Him with overfamiliarity. If we have this problem of treating God in an overfamiliar way it can really affect our spiritual life unfavourably. God is my Heavenly Father and I want to honour Him as Such. Jesus Christ is my Saviour, Lord and the Way to my Heavenly Father. The Holy Spirit is my Comforter and I highly value Him. I want to Honour and Respect God!

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...