Monday, June 6, 2016

Making Disciples!


'Making Disciples.'
Matthew 28:20.
a)  Teaching them.
b)  To observe. 
c)  All.
d)  That I have commanded you. 
e)  Behold.
f)  I am with you.
g)  Always.
h)  Until the End of the Age. 
(Through this QT I long to be Making Disciples again)
--------
'I Saw You.'
John 1:48.
a)  Nathaniel said to Jesus:
b)  How do You know me? From where do You know me?
c)  Jesus answered Nathanael.
d)  Before Philip called you. 
e)  When you were under the fig tree. 
f)  I saw you. 
(This Second one impresses me with the Knowing Words of Jesus: I Saw You)
-------
Chris. 
Behold! This is a word that is quite common in the New Testament, including the conversations of Jesus Christ. He often calls or tells people to behold. It is similar to saying: "Look! And understand!" There are many times that we miss the Good Things that God has for us because we do not look or understand. We just take everything for granted. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...