Thursday, June 9, 2016

Can I Seek God's Face?


'Can I Seek God's Face?'
Exodus 33:20.
a)  God says.
b)  You cannot see My Face.
c)  For no one.
d)  Can see Me and live. 
(This QT answers my question: Can I Seek God's Face?)
-----------
'God Speaks About His Son.'
Matthew 3:17.
a)  There came a Voice from Heaven.
b)  It was God's Voice. 
c)  This is My Beloved Son.
d)  I take delight in Him. 
e)  I am well-pleased with Him.
(In this Second one God Speaks About His Son)
-----------
Chris.
It is a question that needs to be asked: Can I Seek God's Face? I hear this phrase mentioned with regard to Prayer sometimes. "We should seek God's Face!" The problem is that we cannot see God's Face. It is enough to say that we can seek God in Prayer. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...