Sunday, June 5, 2016

Our Heavenly Father Knows!



'Our Heavenly Father Knows.'
Matthew 6:32. 
a)  The Gentiles seek material things.
b)  Only to consume on themselves.
c)  Our Heavenly Father.
d)  Knows all of our needs. 
(This QT reminds me that My Heavenly Father Knows)
-------
'Creation.'
Romans 8:23. 
a)  Romans 8:20. Is waiting for its freedom. 
b)  Romans 8:21. Will be made free, along with us. 
c)  Romans 8:22. Has been groaning like a woman giving birth until now.
d)  Romans 8:23. We, also, have been groaning inwardly for the redemption of our bodies.
(This Second one reminds me of Creation)
-------
Chris.
Our Heavenly Father knows all things. He is continually an all-knowing God. This gives me great confidence and trust in Him. He knows exactly my situation, better than I know it myself. That is one of the reasons that I can trust Him completely. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...