Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Praise And Worship!


'Praise And Worship.'
Revelation 5:13-14.
a)  John heard:-
1-Every creature in Heaven.
2-Every creature on Earth.
3-Every creature under the Earth.
4-Every creature in the Sea.
5-And any other creatures.
b)  Saying To Him Who sits upon the Throne.
c)  And to the Lamb.
d)  Forever be:-
1-Praise.
2-Honour.
3-Glory.
4-Power.
e)  The four living creatures said: "Amen".
f)  The Elders fell down and worshipped.
(This QT to me is lovely: Praise And Worship)
------------
'Everyone Will Know.'
John 13:35.
a)  By this everyone will know.
b)  That you are My Disciples.
c)  If you Love one another.
(Through this Second one I know that Everyone Will Know)
------------
Chris.
There are certain times that I am truly amazed and fascinated by God's Creation. One of the ways this happens is if I watch a nature documentary on the television. I have seen some amazing live animals as I have travelled in various Nations too. God's Creation is amazing...truly amazing.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...