Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Does God Create Wars?


'Does God Create Wars?'
Revelation 6:3-4.
a)  The Lamb opened the second seal.
b)  John heard the second living creature say: "Come".
c)  Another horse came out.
d)  A fiery red one.
e)  Its rider was given:-
1-Power to take Peace from the Earth.
2-Power to make people kill each other.
3-A large sword.  
(This QT causes me to question: Does God Create Wars?)
---------
'A Healing Message.'
2 Kings 20:4-6.
a)  2 Kings 20:4. The Word of the Lord came to Isaiah.
b)  2 Kings 20:5. Isaiah was to go back to King Hezekiah with the Word from the Lord.
c)  2 Kings 20:5-6. The Word of the Lord:-
1-I have heard your Prayer.
2-I have seen your tears.
3-I will heal you.
4-In three days time you will go up to the temple of the Lord.
5-I will add fifteen years to your life.
6-I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the King of Assyria.
7-I will defend this City for My Servant David's sake.
(This Second one is A Healing Message)
---------
Chris.
God gives many things. Truly one can say in agreement with His Word that all things come from Him. We can trust God because His Promises stand and are reliable. Sometimes people break their promises for various reasons. God never breaks His Promises.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...