Wednesday, September 3, 2014

New Things!


'New Things.'
Isaiah 48:5.
a)  God announced these new things before they happened. He still does that today.
b)  He was the One Who announced them.
c)  They were not created by the idols of humanity.
(This QT encourages me to thank God for the New Things that He has announced)
-------------------
'We Need To Continually Praise The Name Of The Lord.'
Job 1:21.
a)  Naked we come from our mother's womb.
b)  Naked we will leave this life.
c)  The Lord gives.
d)  The Lord takes away.
e)  May the Name of the Lord be Praised.
(This Second one reminds me that I Need To Continually Praise The Name Of The Lord)
------------------
Chris.
We need to continually Praise the Name of the Lord. There are many reasons for Praising the Lord and many books written about the subject. I could write a long list of reasons here but I will refrain. It is enough to write on this page that I want to Praise Him more, and I want to help other True Believers too by my having a positive attitude day-by-day.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...