Monday, September 1, 2014

Living Good Lives!


'Living Good Lives.'
1 Peter 2:12.
a)  Philippians 2:15. We are to live good lives amongst the unbelievers.
b)  Even though they may accuse us of doing wrong.
c)  They will see the good things that we do.
d)  They will Glorify God on the Day when Jesus returns.
(This QT convinces me that I should be Living A Good Life)
---------------
'A Biblical Send Off.'
Acts 15:33.
a)  It was time for Judas and Silas to leave and go back to their home Church.
b)  They were sent off by the local True Believers with the Blessing of Peace.
c)  They were returning back to their home Church in Jerusalem.
(This Second one reveals to me A Biblical Send Off)
---------------
Chris.
I am convinced by the Word of God, the Fellowship I share with other True Believers and the Workings of the Holy Spirit within me that I should be living a good life. This does not refer to the "good life" of prosperity, it refers to the testimony of a good life in front of God and other people. The living of a good life can actually be a Gospel Witness to the non-believers.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...