Saturday, June 7, 2014

Being Aquitted!


'Being Acquitted.'
Isaiah 43:26.
a)  Put the Lord in remembrance.
b)  Remind God of what you have done.
c)  State your case.
d)  Prove it to God.
e)  Then you can Be Acquitted.
(Through this QT I appreciate Being Acquitted)
-----------
'An Emotional Trap.'
Job 7:16.
a)  I loathe my life.
b)  I hate my life.
c)  I do not want to live forever.
d)  Leave me alone.
e)  My days do not mean anything to me.
(This Second one shows me what it is like to be in An Emotional Trap)
-----------
Chris.
We should not cover up the things that bring shame and defeat to our lives as True Believers. We need to be alert about our lives daily. We need to deal quickly with the things that do not please the Lord. When we come to Him in humility we can then experience His Forgiveness and we know that we are Being Acquitted.

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...