Sunday, June 1, 2014

An Ongoing Remedy!


'An Ongoing Remedy.'
Psalm 119:11.
a)  God's Word.
b)  I have hidden in my heart.
c)  That I might not sin against Him.
(This QT reminds me of An Ongoing Remedy)
----------------
'God Can Do It.'
Ephesians 3:20.
a)  To God be the Glory.
b)  He is able to do exceedingly abundantly.
c)  Above all that we ask or think.
d)  According to the Power that works in us.
(Through this Second one I know that God Can Do It)
----------------
Chris.
God can do it! I know that on this Earth what I can do is limited and the same limitation is upon every human being. Yes, we can do "all things" within the Will of God for us. The fact remains, however, generally speaking, what we can do is limited. This is one of the reasons that we need the Gifts of Faith and Comfort from God to encourage us.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...