Friday, June 13, 2014

A Unique Redeemer!


'A Unique Redeemer.'
Isaiah 44:6.
a)  He is the Lord, the King of Israel.
b)  He is the Redeemer, the Lord of hosts.
c)  He is the First.
d)  He is the Last.
e)  Besides Him there is no God.
(Through this QT I understand that I have A Unique Redeemer)
------------------------
'Be Free From Boasting.'
Revelation 3:17.
a)  The Laodicean Church were boasting about three things:-
1-Being rich.
2-Their wealth.
3-Their need of nothing.
b)  God said that there was something that they needed to know.
c)  They were:-
1-Wretched.
2-Miserable.
3-Poor.
4-Blind.
5-Naked.
(This Second one reminds me to Be Free From Boasting)
------------------------
Chris.
Besides the Lord there is no God. In my limited experience of travelling to other parts of the World, away from my homeland I find that there are so many True Believers. Different nationalities and different Churches have different modes of Worship. The 'bottom line' is that Besides the Lord there is no God.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...