Sunday, January 19, 2014

Desiring The Will Of God!


‘Desiring The Will Of God.’
Psalm 119:32.
a)      Lord, help me to want your Will!
b)      I will run the course of Your Commandments.
c)       I will follow Your Laws all the more closely.
d)      You will enlarge my heart.
(Through this QT I am Desiring The Will Of God)
--------------------- 
‘The Gift Of God.’
Romans 6:23.
a)      The wages of sin is death.
b)      The free gift of God is Eternal Life.
c)       Through Jesus Christ our Lord.
(Through this Second one I am in awe of The Gift Of God and thank Him for it)
--------------------- 
Chris.

Lord, help me to want your Will! There may be times in our life that we have to clarify and choose the Will of God. That is firstly a time to pray about it and think about it before we make any decisions. We should never be emotionally in a hurry about the Will of God. May we be a people in Church, in Family and individually who want the Will of God.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...