Saturday, June 22, 2013

We All Need Mountain Time!


‘We All Need Mountain Time.’
Matthew 8:1.
a)      After.
b)     Jesus came down from the mountain.
c)      Large crowds followed Him.
(This QT reminds me that I Need Mountain Time)
---------------------------- 
‘I Like Barnabas.’
Acts 4:36.
a)      His name was Joseph Barnabas.
b)     His name Barnabas means son of encouragement.
c)      He was a Levite.
d)     He was a native of Cyprus.
(Through this Second one I remember strongly that I Like Barnabas)
---------------------------- 
Chris.

I like Barnabas! Not only does his name mean it, but also he was a great encourager and comforter. This is a motivating Ministry. Encouragement and comfort are not meant to send us to a spiritual sleep but they strengthen us to live in and do the Will of God. I would like to see more people with ‘Barnabas Ministry’ in the Church today.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...