Sunday, June 2, 2013

God Has The Victory!


‘God Has The Victory.’
Isaiah 10:30-34.
a)     Isaiah 10:30. God has the Victory over:-
1-    Bath Gallim.
2-    Laishah.
3-    Anathoth.
b)    Isaiah 10:31. God has the Victory over the peoples of Madmenah and Gebim.
c)      Isaiah 10:32. The preparation for a holy war.
d)    Isaiah 10:33-34. God will:-  
1-    Cut down the high tree. (His enemies)
2-    Bring down the highest officials.
3-    Humble the most important leaders.
(This QT reminds me that always God Has The Victory)
---- 
‘There Is No One To Fear.’
Psalm 27:1.
a)     The Lord is:-
1-    My Light.
2-    My Salvation.
3-    My Refuge.
4-    The Stronghold of my life.
b)    Why should I be afraid of anyone?
c)      I will be afraid of no one.
(This Second one gives me confidence: There Is No One To Fear)
---- 
Chris.

Bath Gallim was the ‘House of Springs.’ Gallim is a very lovely name, and probably there were or had been, springs of water there. We all spiritually need springs of water. Jesus spoke of the life that He gives to us as a spring of water and He also taught that the Holy Spirit within the Believer is a spring of water. This morning I hope to attend Worship Service at the Church. May Gallim be in the Church and in me. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...